CRAZYFLY RAPTOR KITEBOARD 2021
CRAZYFLY RAPTOR KITEBOARD 2021
EXPERIENCE FUTURE NOW.
After fourteen years of proven performance the legend in our board range continues to impress. The Raptor is a freeride freestyle high performance board for intermediate to advanced rider level.
This year, we introduce a brand new outline which makes the board more efficient and maximizes bottom surface area without feeling too bulky or cumbersome. The shape features an edge control track on the bottom for added grip and a subtle center Vee for more speed under control. Brand new Triaxial 45 degree Eglass layup ensures higher heel to toe stiffness for increased pop and more flex along the length of the board for added comfort and softer landings. Brand new double carbon stringers on the deck and bottom give the new Raptor a new dynamic feel. The Step Cap deck technology allows for thinner rails for ultimate edging and amazing upwind.
CrazyFly exclusive and latest in tech, the Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the board helps the board track and go upwind better thanks to its micro channels. The Nano Glide skin foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches. The top of the board has a brand new matt overprint for that eye catching premium look.
The Raptor works with pads and straps, as well as with wake bindings.
The 2021 Raptor – Experience future now.
Available Sizes: 135 x 41 | 137 x 41 | 137 x 43 | 140 x 42 | 143 x 43
- Double carbon stringers on the deck and bottom give the Raptor a much more dynamic feel. The load 'n' pop is unbelievable, while we were able to keep flex at a very comfortable level.
- The Triaxial 45 Eglass supports the board in three directions making it three times stronger. By strategic placement of this material, we were able to achieve higher torsional stiffness without increasing stiffness along the length of the board. This results in a much more responsive, and overall stronger board with comfortable flex.
- In 2017, we introduced Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the Raptor and Raptor LTD boards and we are still the only brand to offer this innovative technology on kiteboards. The micro channels on the Nano Glide Skin foil help the board track and go upwind better. The foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches.
- The Edge Control Track on the bottom of the board provides excellent grip, better upwind and great tracking abilities of the board.
- The V Tips shape provides for excellent upwind and plenty of grip for loading up jumps.
- The Step Cap technology allows for thinner rails which enhance the upwind and tracking abilities of the board.
- Invisible inserts is an innovative feature that creates a beautiful united surface of the bottom of the board. Not only does this make the board look much better, but it also does not disrupt the flex pattern of the board and allows our shapers to be more creative without limits. Inserts are only visible from the top for mounting pads and straps.
|SIZE:||135 x 41||137 x 41||137 x 43||140 x 42||143 x 43|
|WEIGHT:||2.5 kg||2.5 kg||2.6 kg||2.6 kg||2.8 kg|
38 / 42 / 46 CM