Naish Surf/Sup Foil
2018 Naish Thrust Surf Foil Set
Comes complete with a premium padded cover.
Let's Chat: Learning How to Hydrofoil Surf
So you want to learn to hydrofoil surf? Congratulations! We too have caught the foil bug for all of our board sports. Surf foiling is truly a one of a kind experience that makes even the most marginal days into magical sessions. Aside from the silent, smooth, and effortless glide, surf hydrofoils tap into the most powerful part of the wave just beneath the surface.
What Naish has to say about the 2018 Thrust Surf Foil Set
Designed in collaboration with Kai Lenny, the Thrust Surf Hydrofoil develops lift at low speed, and launches with minimal effort. The combination of early take-off and excellent maneuverability makes it great for waveriding, cruising or racing. The extra long fuselage creates a large sweet spot and provides stability, while the downturned stabilizer (rear foil) makes waveriding and turning intuitive and easy. The small (55 cm) extruded alloy mast can be retrofitted to any style box system. Whether surfing or downwinding, the Thrust Surf Foil will keep you stoked session after session!
- Low aspect main wing for early take off, stable flight, and maneuverability
- Downturned stabilizer for easy intuitive turning
- 55cm Mast
- Aircraft grade aluminum mast and fuselage
- Fiberglass composite wings
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Medium wing for riders 120-170 lbs
- Large wing for rider 160-210 lbs