Kev Pro is designed to perform at the level Kevin demands for his riding: Maximum grip, superior pop in the most comfortable package possible.
The unique Bottom shaping featuring a full concave bottom with triple concave channels is specifically designed to provide maximum grip in the tip area towards your back foot while letting the water flow more freely in the center of the board for maximum speed.
Our rail edging channels increases the grip in between your feet. So no matter if you’re riding leaning back or centered you will always experience maximum grip. The Carbon stringers on top and bottom provide the extra stiffness required to ride at high speed for better response while also controlling the torsion of the board.
The tips are purposely lighter thanks to their thickness and the lamination in order to minimize inertia and give a very light feel. The extra thickness in the rail area creates a frame of added stiffness right where you need it the most i.e. between the feet and on the rail edging into the water where the maximum stress occurs giving you the highest responsive platform possible, while the recess close to the rail makes it easier to grab and hold the board.
- Paulownia Wood core: Light, strong, responsive, sustainable
- Double Carbon sandwich stringers: Provide twist control, added stiffness and quicker flex response
- Progressive flex: profile of the board is specifically tapered to provide the perfect flex repartition throughout the whole length of the board
- 3d shape: Full concave bottom with triple concave channels with rail edging channels for unmatched grip both in the tip area and between your feet.
- Made in Poland: Years of Craftman experience for the best quality board possible
Sizes: 133 x 40 | 136 x 41.5 | 139 x 42
- Kev Pro Twintip
- 4 x 5cm G10 fins
- 1 x TT Handle
- Screws set