Reedin Supermodel V2 Kite
Reedin Supermodel V2 Kite
At Reedin we believe that if a kite is good, it's good for all types of riding and levels. The SuperModel is designed with the goal to have it react and fly to perfection. The main focus is the way it performs, feels, turns, forgives, and is predictable, no matter if we are riding a TT, a Waveboard, or a foil. The end goal being totake your riding to the next level and making your sessions more fun.
One key characteristics of the SuperModel is how it swings out of the turns. This specifically will allow you to keep more flying speed in your kite to create more power while staying very light so you can ride a smaller kite, you can have more constant pull during your turns while riding waves, you will finish your kite loop with confidence, you will land your jumps smoother, and you will be able to steer your kite in marginal wind when riding underpowered on a foil.
Our unique design providesincredible stabilityto make the kite super forgiving while delivering the most glide in jumps. Our Wingtip shape supplies instant response for quickturning to give great punch when sending a jump to easily get high quickly,because in the end, we all like to jump as high and long as possible.
- New Arc Stiffener + WingTip tensioner Leading Edge seam. The Leading seam has been moved in order to add stiffness to the kite's arc in the center while also adding vertical tension in the strut. This new design allowed us to reduce the Leading Edge diameter even further for a kite that flies now, faster, reacts quicker to bar input and points further upwind.
- Smaller struts for lighter weight and better flex for faster response to bar input and improved low end
- New 4m added
- New LE construction with new internal reinforcements at struts and bridles for an even more durable kite
- Improved bridles balancing. Few sizes had their bridles reworked in order to make the whole range even more consistent from one size to an other
- Super stiff brildes: Bridles are using pure dyneema lines weaved at low angle de andprestretched to the highest standard for virtually no stretch over time: this translates into a kite that reacts quicker to bar input and that will keep its characteristics over time
- High pressure rated: Our Leading Edge closure seam has been developed with our exclusive super strength thread to make a virtually un-breakable Leading edge. The kite can be pumped past 10 psi with confidence in order for you to ride the exact design that was designed thanks to minimal deformation in the air.Note that inflation pressure is also a personal preference and we recommend lighter riders and people riding in underpowered conditions to inflate their kite a little less in order to get the best turning speed out of their kite
CNC sewing: Manufacturing quality has been a huge part of the process to develop the Reedin kites, inorder to ensure the best quality possible, a lot of pieces on the kite are stitched using CNC sewing machine
- Super segmented Wingtip: The wing tip area is a key element of how a kite turns and engages the turns. Added segments in this area allow for the perfect shape definition of the wingtip. The super segmented wing tip provides the smoothest turning engagement of any kite for maximum efficiency of your steering power. Giving you extremely precise, fast, yet intuitive turning
- High Density Triple RipStop Canopy Made by Teijin: The high density of Yarn per square meter makes this canopy one of the stiffest and strongest on the market for the most reactive and best performing kite
Sizes: 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 14