Kitesurf Individual 1 Hour Lesson
Kitesurf (1 Hour lessons)
What do you have?
- Basically you can do one hour lessons at your discretion, instead of taking a full pack, just book as you are available and feeling up to enjoy some kiting. (Minimum of 2 hours when classes involve moving to Fonte da Telha or other spots away from Guincho)
- All classes are with Radio communication, IKO and FPV (Portuguese Sailing Federation) certified Instructors, we will adjust the tuition to the level you are so you can progress in a sustainable and logical way.
- Our equipment is the latest available, working with Reedin Kites, Brunotti Boards and Accessories, from the Kites to the Harnesses you will have the best gear available in the market.
- The course consists of all the stages from basic security to kite handling in the early stages. Once in control of the kite, and knowing all security basics you will hit the water to start the first body drags and evolve for the first steps with the board. The course is made according to the students rhythm, in a controlled environment, the objective is to make you progress at the same time you're enjoying the conditions. You should be able to choose your spot, prepare your gear, , examine the conditions, and be able to already kite in security alone, at the end of the 10 hours you should be able to kite in perfect autonomy.
- Upon ordering your lessons you will have the opportunity to mention the desired start date on a notes box where you can also specify any other thing you might feel necessary