REEDIN DREAM STICK X BAR
Our quest for perfection didn’t end with the design of the DreamStick.
Ongoing development lead us to design the new DreamStick X, creating what we believe is the best control system ever.
The DreamStick X features our all new Monobloc depower, built with double cavities - for flagging line and depower rope - providing the best auto-swivelling solution possible while still ensuring the freedom of movement to let you steer and depower at the same time.
Intensively tested for over a year on multiple continents and weather patterns, the new Monobloc depower proves to be extremely durable.
The DreamStick X comes with all the great features that have made the DreamStick a reference on the market, like our Quick Release System that simply clicks for reload, the skinny (21mm) diameter bar with offset finger ergonomics, the super light bar length adjustment system allowing you to quickly change your bar length from 43 to 49cm while ensuring that the bar has minimal inertia when you spin it, our exclusive Cousin MEL flying lines pre-stretched with our unique technique and mounted using our unique locked splices that have virtually no stretch, while being easy to unfold and untangle.
Every detail has been meticulously designed to provide the lightest control system on the market. We spent countless hours with our manufacturing team to provide the most streamlined, functional, simple and best quality control system possible. The DreamStick X set a new standard for control systems.
Try it once, you won’t be able to ride another bar again!
- Auto swivel technology with ceramic ball bearing
- Click-in quick release: Simple and reliable
- All new monobloc Depower
- New color coded floaters
- Skinny diameter bar at 21mm with offset finger ergonomics
- Textured grip and fingers ergonomic shape
- Adjustable Bar width 43-49cm
- Cousin MEL flying lines 22+2m, with “locked splices” construction.
- Virtually invisible frontline stopper: keeps bar close when using flagging line for easier
- Back line length adjustment hidden inside floaters.
- Aviation grade aluminum CNC center piece for lightest weight and durability
- Lightest complete control system to date.
- Short leash for maximum efficiency.
New and improved center piece with modified shape and new hard anodizing for better auto-swiveling.
Foldable lines set up to ride 12m lines for foil sessions or to send the meanest kite loops ever.
Sizes: 43-49cm - Lines 22+2m = 24m